10 Things Every Christian Should Be Doing
David G. Komatz
1. Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ, and will deceive many.” (Matthew 24:4-5)
2. Remember that the Bible is the infallible inerrant word of God, regardless of what anyone says. God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
3. Always remember, “Jesus is the way the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except by me.” (John 14:6) Be sure you are doing all you can to keep others from going to hell.
4. Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. (Luke 18:1). Be always praying.
5. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." (Luke 21:36) Be holy even as your Father in Heaven is holy.
6. Epaphras, who is one of you and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured. (Colossians 4:12)
7. “And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth the distress of nations, with great perplexity, over the sea and the roaring of the waves." Luke 21:25. Be ever watching the signs of the times.
8. If therefore you do not watch I will come on you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you Rev(3:3). Always remain watching.
9. Humble yourselves daily before the Lord. For He stated “if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14) America is becoming more and more anti-Christian. What are you doing to stop it from spreading?
10. Read the Bible daily. Stay in His word and always put on the full armor of God. “Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.” (Ephesians 6:13)